Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Mother

Mothers - they bring us into this world. They nourish us as babies, accompany us through our childhood years and watch us grow into adults in our teenage years. They are always there for us in times of need - a shoulder to cry on. They give us advice. In short, mothers are precious.

My mother left to go back to Tokyo today for the next two weeks and I am okay with that. I'll be strong until she comes back; she will be greatly missed. These last two weeks with her were amazing - she's my backbone; I can tell her anything and everything. The hours just seem to fly by whenever I am with her. She gives me strength to carry on.

So I dedicate this post to you, mom. I love you.

I will end with a saying that I remember way back from kindergarten:

My mother is precious,
My mother is fine,
My mother, My mother,
My mother is mine.

2 comments:

  1. Females are literally built with the caring nature. They are wonderful.

    <3 my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes in life, we face mental health issues like Stress, Vertigo, Dizziness, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleeping Disorders or other symptoms of mental illness.
    Buy Etizest online

    ReplyDelete